Custom Photo Tour with Photography Workshop in Rome, the Eternal City
All year round we run private tours with photography workshop in Rome Italy. These tours can be customized according to your needs. Here you have an example of a typical weekend photo workshop in the Eternal City, starting first thing Friday morning, finishing Sunday late afternoon.
Rome has a wonderful climate; the light is wonderful; winters are mild and sunny, and it’s not at all unusual to lunch outside in January and February. Wonderful shopping opportunities also await you!
Typical Three Days Photo Tour Itinerary:
Related posts brought to you by YARPP.
As you are learning in a small group of no more than 6 people, you’ll have expert guidance and tuition will be adapted to each client’s needs
– You will get to know the basics such as composition, depth of field, lens choice and exposure tips
– Working in manual and Raw as well as use of flash, reflectors and technical tricks
– Tuition in editing your images using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
– Panoramic photography and photo stitching using Photoshop ‘merge’
– HDR High Dynamic Range (variable exposure)
– An overview of Fine-Art printing known as Giclée and you’ll take away a fine art print with you!
We now set a voluntary project on each workshop, namely to create a Blurb book along similar lines to Patrick’s book Tuscia using the photos you take on the workshop. It helps give shape and purpose to the course as well as helping to keep an eye open for things that you might otherwise think unimportant such as details, shapes, textures and faces.
Printing your own book is now sraightforward, quick, fun and what is more,cheap! What’s more you can now do it directly from Lightroom 4.Check out www.blurb.com – it’s not difficult at all to make your own photography book to give to friends or even sell. We’ll show you how. It’s a whole new experience to make a book of your photos after a Camera Etruscaworkshop.